Thursday 9th July 2020 | Live & Online
Continuous Improvement innovation is exploding in the face of COVID-19.
Managers have had to adapt in every aspect of their organisations.
Understand the skills and leadership approaches that win success.
Continuous improvement skills have provided the leadership behind many of the last decade’s efficiency and productivity gains.
Learn from leading speakers and case studies what makes continuous improvement sustainable and successful. How to make change under pressure.
Book with Confidence Scheme
To meet the challenge of COVID 19 this conference is being livestreamed and recorded and all the presentations produced as a Continuous Improvement Boxset for each delegate. Watch anywhere on your laptop, phone or ipad. Be part of the conversation, ask questions and join in the debate.
- Live streamed online on the day
- A boxset for catch up and on demand personal use or sharing with colleagues
- A group licence for multiple members of your team to watch online
This conference programme is for managers, leaders, trainers and individual practitioners across public services and commerce who understand that professional standards of leadership in Continuous Improvement can make the key difference in core of management change, whatever an organisation’s stage of development.
For all CI leaders across the public and private sectors
This way of working has enabled organisations to seamlessly meet emerging demands, cope with the huge change during a period of restricted or changing budgets and priorities – often within fixed institutional and limited budget lines.
Continuous Improvement can draw on decades of experience from leaderships skills to employee engagement, information management and creating and developing tools for change such as Six Sigma, Lean, Business Process Re engineering.
ICiPS has shaped Continuous improvement into a professional standard recognised as a key management & leadership skill and model for our time.
An understanding of the development of a continuous improvement culture is an essential leaderships and management capability for success in modern organisations.
This conference is for managers, leaders, trainers and individual practitioner across public services and commerce who understand that professional standards of leadership in continuous improvement need to be at the core of management, whatever stage of development the organisation.
The programme will present participants with a carefully curated set of insights and networking opportunities.
- Developing a CI culture by adopting an Holistic approach across core disciplines including HR, procurement and finance and benchmarking success against the best in the sector.
- Key leadership skills and insight on building a continuous improvement culture in your organisation
- New thinking on engaging staff and people in a commitment to continuous improvement; examining insights into people engagement and behaviour change
- Ensuring professional standards in continuous improvement
- Set out the increasing opportunities and impact of new technology and the implications of Artificial Intelligence
- Winners of ICIPS Awards