Open to all
Continuous Improvement innovation is exploding in the face of COVID-19. Managers have had to adapt in every aspect of their organisation.
Understand the skills and leadership approaches that win success and preserve gains.
Continuous improvement skills have provided the leadership behind many of the last decade’s efficiency and productivity gains and how to maintain them after initial change.
Learn from leading speakers and case studies how to make your improvements sustainable and successful. How to make change under pressure and preserve improvements.
Book with Confidence Scheme
To meet the challenge of COVID 19 this conference is being live streamed and recorded and all the presentations produced as a Continuous Improvement Boxset for each delegate. Watch anywhere on your laptop, phone or ipad. Be part of the conversation, ask questions and join in the debate.
- Live streamed online on the day
- A boxset for catch up and on demand personal use or sharing with colleagues
- A group licence for multiple members of your team to watch online
COVID 19 is producing a wave of organisation change and adaption, supercharging existing trends, moving delivery to new platforms.
This conference programme is for managers, leaders, HR trainers and individual practitioners across public services and commerce who understand that professional standards of leadership in Continuous Improvement can make the key difference in preserving gains and lessons made.
For all change managers across the public and private sectors
Lessons from continuous improvement skills have enabled organisations to meet emerging demands and cope with the huge change during a period of restricted or changing budgets and priorities – often within fixed institutional and limited budget lines.
- Draw on a decade of experience from leaderships skills
- Improve employee engagement, information management, using and developing tools for change such as Six Sigma, Lean, business process re-engineering
- Shape continuous improvement lessons into a professional standard with ICIPS
- Get your skills recognised in key management and leadership functions and models for our time
- Find out how to ensure your management skills are ready for the next 10 years of change
ICiPS has shaped Continuous improvement into a professional standard recognised as a key management & leadership skill and model for our time.
An understanding of the development of a continuous improvement culture is an essential leaderships and management capability for success in modern organisations.
This conference is for managers, leaders, trainers and individual practitioner across public services and commerce who understand that professional standards of leadership in continuous improvement need to be at the core of management, whatever stage of development the organisation.